What information do we collect?
We collect information so that we can provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Hosting Services. Much of what you likely consider personal data is collected directly from you when you:
1. Create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
2. Request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
3. Complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
4. Participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you.
Account related information is collected in association with your use of Services on host-buddy.com, such as account number, purchases, when products renew or expire, information requests, and customer service requests and notes or details explaining what you asked for and how we responded
We do not store any Cookies or Track the browsing behaviour of our customers.
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyze the accuracy of our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How we utilize information.
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that
(1) for which we have been given permission,
(2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or
(3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.